$2 off any $5 candy purchase. Login to your Fry's account HERE to download your savings!
Monday, October 22, 2012
Thursday, October 18, 2012
I don't fly very often at all. If I do, I usually have a friend or family member drop me off and pick me up at the airport. I've heard horror stories about parking your vehicle at the airport and forgetting where you parked or having items stolen from your vehicle.
A few weeks ago, I had to take a trip to Fort Wayne, Indiana. You might be wondering...why on earth I would need to travel to Fort Wayne. Well, the company that I work for is based out of Fort Wayne. And let me just say, it was a very lovely city! If you've ever been, you probably know of a little place called DeBrands. If not, you need to try it. Their chocolate is UH-MAY-ZING!
My flight out of Phoenix was pretty early on a Sunday morning. I didn't want my husband to wake up the boys and pile in the car to get me to the airport. I figured out from my house to the airport is around 40 miles so the drive is at least 30 minutes.
I figured my best options were airport or near airport parking and a shuttle. There was no way I was going to load into a shuttle and travel that far with a group of strangers. So, I decided on the parking near the airport. I found The Parking Spot and The Parking Spot 2. Both locations are just a few miles from the airport and you can reserve a spot online. I thought that was a pretty cool feature.
I chose the Parking Spot 2 on 40th Street and Van Buren. This location offered covered and uncovered parking. The original location only offers covered. I ended parking in a covered spot and I'm glad I did. The weather is still warm and it was nice to get back to my vehicle that was not sitting in the sun.
The parking attendant was very helpful and directed me to the covered area. She let me know I could choose any open spot. Before I even got out of my vehicle, the shuttle driver had pulled up and was ready to help me with my baggage. We made a quick loop around the lot to look for other passengers and away we went. He had me to my terminal in no time.
When the driver handed me my bags at the curb, he made sure to tell me that when I returned I needed the shuttle for location 2. I'm glad he mentioned that because I would have been clueless!
When I returned to Phoenix, I was exhausted from a long day of traveling. So, I was not in the mood to stand around and wait on the shuttle. I was completely shocked and happy that shuttles for both locations were already outside at the curb. I know they were not there for me specifically but they are constantly sending shuttles so that the wait time is very little to none.
I loved getting back to my car and finding it safe and cool from the covered structure. The checkout was easy and the attendant was very friendly. I found the prices to be very reasonable. The open air parking is $8.95 per day and the covered parking is $10.95 per day. Please note that prices may vary by locations.
When you go online to TheParkingSpot.com you can search for locations, make reservations, print coupons and join The Spot Club. If you travel quite often, this is a great program. You can earn a free day with every seven days you pay for.
One lucky reader will win a pass for one week of FREE parking at any Parking Spot Location. There are more than 37 locations at U.S. airports! If you will be traveling soon, this is a great giveaway for you!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was given a pass for a week of free parking in exchange for my honest opinions and review.
Monday, October 1, 2012
Have you ever hosted a House Party? If chosen, you will be sent a box of goodies and ideas to have a party sponsored by a brand. Right now you can apply to host a Soy Vay House Party! I use this sauce when I make stir fry and it is yummy!
You can go HERE to apply. The party must be held on November 10, 2012.
Posted by Kara Hyvarinen at 8:00 AM
It's the first day of the month which means lots of new coupons are available to print! One of my favorites is $1/2 Ragu Sauces.
Here is a list of the rest:
- $1.00 off two Ragu Sauces 16 oz or larger
- $1.00 off two SPAM products
- $0.75 off 3 Hamburger Helper Skillet Meals
- $1.00 off 2 BOXES General Mills Adult cereals
- $0.50 off ONE BOX Honey Nut Cheerios cereal
- $0.75 off ONE BOX Multi Grain Cheerios
- $0.75 off Golden Grahams cereal
- $0.50 off ONE BOX Cocoa Puffs cereal
- $0.50 off Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
- $0.50 off two Betty Crocker boxed Potatoes
- $0.50 off 1 Betty Crocker Shake-N-Pour™ Desserts
- $0.50 off ONE Bisquick Baking Mix
- $0.40 off 2 Pillsbury or Grands! Sweet Rolls
- $0.75 off THREE Pillsbury Toaster Strudel
- $0.40 off TWO Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
- $0.50 off Pillsbury Baguette Chips
- $0.50 off 2 Pillsbury Rolled Pie Crusts
- $0.40 off 3 Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits
- $1.00 off TWO Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- $3.00 off any two (2) packages of Starbucks
- $0.75 off Progresso Kitchen Favorites™
- $0.75 off Yoplait Light yogurt with Granola
- $0.50 off two Yoplait Greek yogurts
- $0.40 off SIX CUPS Yoplait Yogurt
- $0.75 off two Yoplait kid products
- $0.75 off Yoplait Frozen Smoothie
- $0.50 off Mountain High Yoghurt
- $0.55 off one jar of CLAUSSEN Pickles
- $1.00 off Jif Hazelnut Spread
- $0.50 off 5 Campbell's Spaghetti0's pastas
- $0.50 off any flavor/variety Muir Glen product
- $0.75 off 3 Nature Valley or Fiber One Bars
Babies & Kids
- $2.00 off any ONE package of GOODNITES Underwear
- $1.00 off LISTERINE Kids Rinse or REACH Kids
Posted by Kara Hyvarinen at 6:15 AM